You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-05-08 16:43:20

jackie99100

Start saving

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/13052008/389/le … aving.html  :? :? :? It looks like it is going to be costing even more for your lessons now

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

18-05-08 16:43:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Start saving

#2 18-05-08 19:52:45

wolfchild08

Re: Start saving

Yeh ive heard about the supposed changes and this consultation thing.  The longer people put off learning to drive the harder and more expensive its going to get.  This is what I keep telling people I know who say they want to learn but are going to leave it a bit..  I could have learnt years ago but kept putting it off.  When my brother learnt to drive 5 years ago he didnt have to do a hazard perception test and there was only 35 questions on the theory.  He also didnt have to do this show me tell me they now ask you to do on the practical.  Hopefully I will have passed my test by the time it all changes and gets even harder.  I would have passed last week if it wasnt for 2 stupid mistakes I made because of nerves.  Ah well.

Theory passed 1st time 19/1/08 49/50 65/75
1st Practical failed 15/5/08 2s 8m
2nd Practical failed 13/6/08 - 1d
3rd Practical failed 27/6/08 - 2s 13m
4th Practical failed 11/7/08 - 3s 10m
5th Practical passed 2/8/08 - 7m

Board footer