You are not logged in.

#1 18-05-08 14:56:53

DampDog
Verified Member

Rotten sods...Grrrr!

Popped out this morning to do a bit of shopping, parked up in the multi-story car park. All the bays empty no problem finding a spot. Came out and it had busied up a bit most bays occupied. Got home just getting my bits and bobs out of the car and noticed some kind soul has swiped my rear arch and back bumper. Looks like white or cream paint residue.

Polished most of it off the arch, but on the bumper it has taken two little chunks of paint off and gone right through to the plastic of the bumper.

My little Polo's no Rolls Royce but I look after it and up to now it's been unmarked. Why do people do that? damage someone else's car and not own up, I don't believe you can hit a car and not know, even if it's a glance. So I'm well pi$$ed off now, no doubt even a minor body repair is gonna cost me £50-£100, if I could catch the gits I'd have thrown em off the top of the multi-story, I'm furious at the moment.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

18-05-08 14:56:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Rotten sods...Grrrr!

#2 18-05-08 15:57:43

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Sorry to here about your car ..Does the car park have cctv? If so the parking attendant might be able to give you some details of who did it.

I scraped someone about a year ago and left a note on her windscreen, it was the smallest scratch, but so annoyed that i had been careless enough to do it.

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#3 18-05-08 16:05:25

DampDog
Verified Member

Problem is I didn't spot it until I got home, and to be honest didn't notice what level I was on and I'd only have a rough Idea which bay I was in. I don't think they have cctv, they have security bods walking the levels, so unless they saw it happen it's a lost cause.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 18-05-08 16:05:25

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

neutral Nice late birthday pressie!  :cry:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 18-05-08 16:09:39

DampDog
Verified Member

neutral Nice late birthday pressie!  :cry:

Was going to treat myself to a new pair of running shoes, looks like it gonna be spent getting the car touched up now.. :x

Least it's only gone through the paint on the bumber which is plastic, so it won't get any worse. If it had caught the car body as badly that would have been bare metal.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

Board footer