You are not logged in.

#1 18-05-08 14:14:48

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Toyota Auris

Hi,

I'm only at my Part 1 training, and currently have a Megane which i intend using while im just starting out. I've had a look at a few cars, and my favourite so far is the Toyota Auris. Is anyone using one, or considered it? It seems to be the same sort of size as a Ford Focus. As i have 2 young children i really need a car with 5 door's and a suitably sized boot.

Your opinions are most appreciated. Thank you in advance  wink

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

18-05-08 14:14:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Toyota Auris

#2 23-06-08 20:57:54

neil8181
Verified Member

Why not try a yaris?

A little cheaper, can get 5 door and a suprisingly large boot space with handy hidaway pouches.

Regards

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-06-08 14:51:38

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

The Auris is quite a bit bigger than the Yaris.

I had the Yaris which was a lovely car, but my current Jazz is loads bigger inside.

The Auris is a great car, the only dowside being slightly cheap plastics inside, which will scratch and look scruffy with a lot of use.

Board footer