You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-05-08 00:39:00

skoolbus
Verified Member
Website

Passed part 1........ Just

I luckily passed my part 1 today by the narrowest of margins.  I got 100% on the Theory but nearly cocked the HPT up.  On the first clip i got the dreaded X, which freaked me out.  I managed to scrape a pass with the pass mark of 57.  I came out convinced I'd messed it up but was overjoyed and relieved to have passed. big_smile

10-05-08 00:39:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 1........ Just

#2 10-05-08 02:38:15

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congrats on the pass skoolbus...

On to Part 2 now... make sure you're totally confident about your driving before taking it - remember you don't want to waste any attempts at Part 2 or 3 or it'll only add to the pressure!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Ambition Driving College

#3 10-05-08 08:39:23

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations  big_smile

#4 10-05-08 10:21:03

skoolbus
Verified Member
Website

Thanks peeps.. 

I am quite confident that I can get myself to the part 2 standard even though at present I have a lot of bad habits to eliminate.  I'm lucky as I've taken a part time job which still covers my bills allowing me the time to study and practice.  I'll be taking my time between sessions to be best prepared.  I feel sorry for people who are doing this with the extra pressures of having to work 40 - 50 hours that is common in UK.

Board footer