You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-05-08 10:07:38

Dux
Verified Member
Website

Online Dip Di assistance?

Are there any groups set up online where like minded individuals can discuss the Dip Di, a chatroom would probably be ideal but I can't seem to find any that specifically discuss this, it'd be a great help as I am studying for next year and would appreciate talking to anyone who is currently either studying or has actually taken some of the modules or indeed passed the whole thing, thanks.

Part 1 Passed April 07

Part 2 Passed June 07 3 Minors

Part 3 Delayed Success 05/12/07    3-3

Part 3 Passed 20/02/08      5-5

Diamond Advanced Driver 03/06/08

www.polepositiondrivertraining.co.uk

01-05-08 10:07:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Online Dip Di assistance?

#2 01-05-08 10:11:30

VandADI
Administrator

We did have an online DipDi study schedule in the chat room going at one time, but it did not prove very successful  neutral
http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 899.0.html
Admittedly, this was for last year study, nothing has been set up for this year it would appear.

#3 02-05-08 04:56:29

Trumper
Verified Member

try this forum
www.adiforum.co.uk/ - 11k -

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#4 02-05-08 15:00:19

Target
Verified Member
Website

Im assuming your an DIA member.

If not you probably will not be aware the DIA are setting up tutors.

Keep a look out in driving magazine.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#5 02-05-08 16:18:42

Dux
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for the suggestions, I am a DIA member target but I didn't realise they were going to do this, it could be the answer, lets see what they come up with.

Edit; Just emailed the DIA to see how I can access the distance learning tutor service.

Part 1 Passed April 07

Part 2 Passed June 07 3 Minors

Part 3 Delayed Success 05/12/07    3-3

Part 3 Passed 20/02/08      5-5

Diamond Advanced Driver 03/06/08

www.polepositiondrivertraining.co.uk

#6 02-05-08 18:22:17

Target
Verified Member
Website

I dont even know why I know I must have read it in one of the publications.

I know they are certainly keen to get it up and running for people studying for next year.

Ive got all the books and stuff at home, but I just cannot find the time. Reluctant to just take a day off to study, is it better to wing it in 2-3 weeks before the exams next year. yikes

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#7 02-05-08 19:08:54

Trumper
Verified Member

I did post a link to another forum, which may have helped you. BUT, someone must have removed it. Is it 1984 again?

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#8 14-05-08 08:03:16

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

There are currently four tutors for the Dip Di.

The adi forum has got a Dip Di study group but it is for premium membership only.  I'm doing the exams next year and have started studying, so if anyone wants a buddy?????

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#9 19-05-08 08:43:32

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

We are setting up a course for the DipDi this year and should start in June. I will be one of the tutors and if you keep in contact with me or the DIA we will keep you informed. Each of the 5 parts will be modular and inline with NVQ type modules

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

#10 20-05-08 08:18:34

Target
Verified Member
Website

Hi Dave.

Are you free to give some insite into how the tutoring will be run, or will this be upto to local tutors and numbers on the course.

Will it be advice based, perhaps with an open telephone or email link for questions/answer.

Or are their plans to get larger groups together and then teach the modules per visit in a class environment.

Personally Id much prefer the later because it gets instructors together and its most likley easier to maintain the time.

Any inside info?

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#11 20-05-08 13:35:50

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

Hi Kieth and all

Actually it will be all the above with telephone support email and monthly work groups who will meet up.

Th final format is still being done but watch this space as it is nearly done

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

Board footer