You are not logged in.

#1 30-04-08 14:27:22

Super Mario

Theory Today and.......

I PASSED!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile  50 out of 50 for mc and 67 out of 75 for hp.  Am so pleased.  Texted instructor who has just texted back Well done a gold star and a choc watch big_smile big_smile big_smile  He's so funny.

30-04-08 14:27:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Theory Today and.......

#2 30-04-08 15:12:00

iwanadrive

Well done super mario, now youve just got to do the practical and your there.  Best of luck and hope your enjoying your driving experience.

#3 30-04-08 15:59:11

Super Mario

Judging by last night's performance I wont be able to take the practical for a long time yet.  Does anyone else find that they the highway code inside out but it's a struggle to apply it on the road?  Things are occuring to me that have never occured to me before.  Am I just wierd?  LOL :? :? big_smile big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-04-08 16:09:01

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Fabtastic result SM Well done  big_smile

Once u get used to applying what uve learnt thru ur theory/highway code u wont find it so weird  lol

#5 30-04-08 21:05:25

Shazzer

Excellent result, well done to you big_smile

Board footer