You are not logged in.

#1 05-02-08 22:29:24

Miss Sammy

WeeLz & the ADIT team - Hull

I hope I've put this in the right place.
Has anyone heard of these trainers? If so would you recommend them?  I think they are also part of dash driving.

Any advise/views please? 

05-02-08 22:29:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: WeeLz & the ADIT team - Hull

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-02-08 22:23:17

Lexy
Verified Member
Website

I hope I've put this in the right place.
Has anyone heard of these trainers? If so would you recommend them?  I think they are also part of dash driving.

Any advise/views please?

I've met all of the Weelz/ADIT team in Hull and personally I would highly recommend them.

#3 15-02-08 22:16:13

JED
Verified Member

I would endorse the last post.  I trained for my part 3 with Weelz and passed first time with a 5/4 (enough said!)  tongue

#4 22-02-08 19:39:13

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

I am currently training with Weelz at Part 3, they also trained me at Part 2 too. I would highly recommend them!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

#5 11-03-08 23:13:41

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

Follow-up to my previous post, passed Part 3 today on my 1st attempt with a 5/4. Thanks to Weelz!

Drive iQ Pro Coach

#6 28-03-08 09:05:25

keja33
Verified Member

Anybody had dealings with this company in the Fylde coast area, was thinking of ringing them to join them  big_smile

#7 29-03-08 14:01:49

keja33
Verified Member

Been looking at the website that covers my area,  am i right in thinking that you
have to supply your own car   neutral

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 29-03-08 18:03:58

Lexy
Verified Member
Website

Been looking at the website that covers my area,  am i right in thinking that you
have to supply your own car   neutral

I'm a Surrey "Weelz" person... and I bought my own car. I think most people with Weelz either buy their own car or lease from someone like Robinsons. After all the franchise fee for an ADI with Weelz is only £50 a MONTH.

#9 16-04-08 21:20:46

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

I am also with Weelz, I bought my own car. I would much rather pick my own car than be told what car I will use!

Drive iQ Pro Coach

Board footer