You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-04-08 15:04:42

Shellk15

MY BLOG :D

Hi everyone!

I started to learn to drive a couple of months ago and it's all going fairly well!

I am writing a blog about my experiences for my uni degree, it's got all about my trials and tribulations as well as loads of other stuff that you may find useful!

Please feel free to check it out and comment, any advice, opinions or criticism is welcome!

Thanks a lot

Michelle

http://shellplates.blogspot.com/

14-04-08 15:04:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: MY BLOG :D

#2 14-04-08 15:57:08

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

Hi Michelle

I have written several web pages on various aspects of driver training and I've recently started a driver training blog which links to all my web pages and supplements them - http://driver-training-advice.blogspot.com/

I had already come across your blog when I was looking for external learner driver blog links for some of my web pages and think it's great  big_smile - it's really well written and presented

Do you mind if I link to your blog from my blog?  lol

Lou

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#3 14-04-08 23:01:26

Shellk15

Hi!

Thanks for your feed back, I really appreciate it!

It would be great if you could link to my blog....as long as I can do the same!

Thanks

Michelle

#4 15-04-08 09:52:49

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

Hi Michelle,

I've put a permanent link to your blog on my blog  smile

I've also linked to the RSS feed for your blog on one of my webpages as I think having the perspective of a learner driver will be useful to others who are learning to drive (hope this is OK   wink  )

The site the RSS feed is on is Learning To Drive and it's under the section "View From The Learner's Seat!" - it'll automatically include updates when you write new blog posts  big_smile

I look forward to reading about your experiences as you continue learning - and wish you the best of luck for a successful outcome  lol

Lou

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

Board footer