You are not logged in.

#1 25-02-05 22:42:25

Hooter Tutor

Part 3 Norwich

A colleague of mine has a Part 3 in Norwich in May of this year. Would like any feedback on the test in that neck of the woods.

25-02-05 22:42:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Norwich

#2 26-02-05 15:55:00

Freeway

I took my part 3 in Norwich last June. Both examiners are fair bods. I got pst 5...

If turning right out of the road leading from the test centre be careful as it goes onto a dual carriageway, I was then asked to take first right at the traffic lights. There are 4 HUGE no entry signs in the road but dont panic as the arrow shows you where to go... Emergency stop was done on a quiet residential estate then progress/positioning/hesitancy took in lots of NSL including A140.

I didnt have to dual the examiner which put me off and I thought I'd blown it...

Be prepared and have a good look round the night before (if on the 845 test) I found that once I was out the rest was fine...

Good luck to your colleague... Any questions ring the SEADI at Norwich they are very helpful... They are fair don't give 'em an excuse to get round you and stand your ground if you are right it worked for me got 6/5 first attempt....   tongue

#3 27-02-05 12:43:51

Hooter Tutor

Thanks for the input, I will pass it on and hope it will help to reassure her and calm the nerves.

Board footer