You are not logged in.

#1 22-03-08 09:51:55

VandADI
Administrator

TORCHWOOD

Who saw the penultimate episode of Torchwood (last night BBC3 10.30 - Fragments) ?  Apparently it was put on last night as a special treat to all Torchwood fans but unfortunately because BBC2 has to play catch up on the episodes we won't see the final episode for another two weeks  :cry:

22-03-08 09:51:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: TORCHWOOD

#2 22-03-08 10:37:00

driver69

Didn`t even know it was on and missed it sad. Downloading it now on iPlayer. smile

#3 22-03-08 12:57:15

DampDog
Verified Member

Love anything remotely SiFi but have been really disappointed with Torchwood. When it initially started after the 9:00 watershed, I thought, cool it might be really hard edged with adult themes. To be honest it's just a bit to lightweight and gay for my taste.. Actually at work they call it Touchwood!

On the up side new series of House has just started which is very sharply written. As for Sifi "The Sarah Conner Chronicles" have just started on Virgin 1, a bit American but not bad.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 22-03-08 15:25:51

Luchell
Verified Member

No no no no no!!!!!! I didn't know  :cry: Anywhere i can watch it online that anyone knows of?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 22-03-08 15:46:54

VandADI
Administrator

No no no no no!!!!!! I didn't know  :cry: Anywhere i can watch it online that anyone knows of?

You can watch it via iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/ … ?src=ip_mp 

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 22-03-08 16:08:09

driver69

Love anything remotely SiFi but have been really disappointed with Torchwood. When it initially started after the 9:00 watershed, I thought, cool it might be really hard edged with adult themes. To be honest it's just a bit to lightweight and gay for my taste.. Actually at work they call it Touchwood!

I agree, but Torchwood is the only thing worth watching scifi at the moment since Virgin (SPIT) took Sky One away and no more Stargate or Battlestar to watch.

At first I didn`t like Torchwood but sort of grew on me, but it does seem to be getting too much involved with the gay side of jacks character.

#7 22-03-08 21:17:53

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

Was looking forward to it starting satdown to watch the first episode but ewww!!!!!!!!.

Started to watch it last night but ewwwww again . I'm openminded but there is a limit.

I think they spoiled what could have been a great programme, bring back the Doctor.

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

#8 22-03-08 21:26:05

VandADI
Administrator

I bet you lads would have no objection to watching  Toshiko and Gwen getting jiggy though     wink  tongue

#9 22-03-08 21:37:31

Luchell
Verified Member

lol

I'll bet Vanda  lol I find it funny that Jack cannot work out who he likes better lol This season has been far funnier with some great onliners  lol

#10 23-03-08 08:27:09

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

As I said Vanda I'm an openminded modern male  tongue

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

#11 23-03-08 11:17:18

DampDog
Verified Member

I bet you lads would have no objection to watching  Toshiko and Gwen getting jiggy though     wink  tongue

Hmm not thought of that, I'll try and hold that image in my head for a while....... big_smile big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#12 27-03-08 00:19:46

den676
Verified Member

Does seem to be getting a bit poofy.

used to think Jack was a real action man to start with.

Board footer