You are not logged in.

#1 22-02-08 13:42:22

New Girl
Verified Member

Anybody using a new shape Skoda Fabia yet?

Not seen any in my area being used as an instrucotrs car yet....thought it was great if a bit pricey on the test drive.  Would love to hear from anybody who is using one big_smile

22-02-08 13:42:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anybody using a new shape Skoda Fabia yet?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-02-08 14:53:30

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

I used to drive one of the old shape and loved it. I found visibility a bit poor in it because I am 5 ft 4.

I dont like the new shape one , but thats just me.

I reckon it would be good if you were a bit hungry between lessons...nice bit of sponge cake indicator switch would be nice!!

lol.

#3 22-02-08 19:04:24

Blew
Verified Member

I bet the brakes are real spongy too   lol lol lol

Blew.

#4 22-02-08 19:15:56

DampDog
Verified Member

I went and had a look at them when they came out, I really liked the previous Fabia so thought the new one would be better. I have to say I was disapointed, previous model had good visability and quite nice build qualitity. New one is a bit like sitting in a post box looking out, small screen and wide "a" pillars. Interior plastics are a step back from the old Fabia, though overall build is good, to be honest it looks like a pudding on the road. All in all a bit of a shame as I really wanted to like it. It's also built on the old VW Polo platform so isn't a "new" new car simply the old model reworked.

I'd wait and have a look at the new Fiesta or new Polo later in the year.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#5 22-02-08 21:37:42

hector
Verified Member
Website

Go for polo

Six years old and flies the MOT like a new un!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

Board footer