You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 22-01-08 20:20:13

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Driving Test Coming up

aww thank you, yeah im ok now, bit gutted but hay.  My instructor says not to worry, and well done on just gettin 2 minors..lol

Well there you go then, think of the positives and you can't go far wrong.

22-01-08 20:20:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 22-01-08 20:21:44

Lianne

wonder what exaimer i will get..lol

yeah thats what im doing now thinkin of the good things.

#28 22-01-08 20:39:52

VandADI
Administrator

That's the spirit Lianne, onwards and upwards, now that is fighting talk  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#29 22-01-08 22:23:42

gday
Verified Member
Website

Look at it this way, you only got 2 MINORS.  That is fantastic!
Just fix the left reverse and you will have that pass certificate in no time. wink

Absolutely right you are clearly a great driver, to only get 2 faults is amazing.

I know it is disappointing not to pass anything 1st time but when ever you fail something you will always learn something more or something new and you will be an even better driver than you already are for it.

Hold your head high you did really well and their are far worse things that you could fail, you will pass your driving test very soon!  smile

#30 31-01-08 19:53:51

Lianne

Hay every1.  well i had my 1st lesson 2nite after failing my test last week, and for some reason i felt a bit nervous, lesson started off good, but then i kept making silly mistakes, like geting to close to parked cars etc.  Is this "normal" to make silly mistakes, i feel i shouldt be as i have been put in for test that i took nad failed, and i have my 2nd test it a couple of weeks.

#31 31-01-08 19:59:32

Shazzer

Hi Lianne,
maybe you're just a bit unsettled after the test, i'm sure you'll be back to top notch next time, just relax
smile

#32 31-01-08 20:21:09

Lianne

hay, yeah thats what i was thinking, i have my next lesson on say so should hopefully be back to normal, plus lesson 2day was after work so was kinda tired as well

#33 03-02-08 14:10:41

Lianne

Hay All

just wanna ask a question, as u know i failed my 1st test on 21st jan, had my 1st lesson since test, on thurs just gone.  my next lesson is now next sat, and thats it till the followin sat when its my test.  my instructor is booked up with intensive courses and other lessons.  do u think this amount of time is ok? i wnated to get more lessons in but i dont think im able to

#34 03-02-08 15:32:51

VandADI
Administrator

Lianne, it's not as if you had loads of errors to fix is it?  You know exactly where you went wrong and most probably fixed that on your last lesson.  You should be fine with the lessons you already have booked as it's best to keep everything fresh in your mind with your driving rather than go without a lesson for weeks on end allowing yourself to go rusty in between.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

#35 03-02-08 15:36:28

Lianne

Thats excatly what i thought, just wanted an extra opnion...lol, thank u and i will of course let u know, cant believe its in nearly 2 weeks.

#36 13-02-08 19:22:37

Lianne

well guys and girls the 2nd test is this sat. all keep yr fingers crossed for me..lol, i really hope i do it this time. xx

#37 13-02-08 19:32:21

madison

Best of luck Lianne xx

#38 13-02-08 19:47:35

Tracey89

Good Luck hope it goes well!!!  big_smile

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

#39 13-02-08 20:59:28

littlemissbitch

good luck my finger's are crossed for you

#40 14-02-08 20:51:53

Lianne

thank u all, i will let u know how its goes. x

#41 16-02-08 18:33:03

Lianne

failed again 2nd time sad

#42 16-02-08 18:59:52

VandADI
Administrator

Oh so sorry to hear that Lianne  :cry:
Chin up, onwards and upwards for your next attempt, good luck.

#43 17-02-08 00:13:29

madison

nevermind, book another one asap xx

#44 17-02-08 12:33:53

Lianne

i will do, im gonna look out for another sat xx

#45 17-02-08 17:24:17

alt
Verified Member

good luck for next time around.

#46 17-02-08 18:39:45

Lianne

thanks all i hav booked my next one, im just so anoyyed i failed on something i have never really had trouble with.

Board footer