You are not logged in.

#1 12-02-08 22:36:55

zaffy

I PASSED YEHHHHHHHHHHHH

Took my first driving test on Monday morning and I PASSED........3 Minors i am so happppppy,i had a mock test with another instructer a week before my test ,and on the mock i was really nervous and really messed it up ,then had 4 more hours of lessons before the real thing,come monday morning i felt really positive,the sun was shining and no nerves  lol well maybe a little,the drive was good etc so chuffed,it has meant so much due to having 2 disabled children,i really needed to drive ,lots of hospital appoitments etc,and little old me did it lol i say old cos im 36,i was the oldest one out of the 5 people having tests at that time,i would def say to anyone out their ,have a mock test it helps to get all the worrys about the test out of the way allowing you to stay focused ,and above all keep positive ,good luck to everyone due to take there test,
Had a drive out in our new vauxhall zafira today and it really felt good,  really need to practise the bay parking......... lots of hugs.. tongue tongue big_smile

12-02-08 22:36:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I PASSED YEHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-02-08 23:10:30

DEE

Hiya

Congrats on passing your test
Enjoy it and stay safe
What do you think of the Zafira?
I drive a Zafira Life 1.6 named Zaffy  big_smile
(she is quite famous around these parts lol)

Congrats again Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#3 13-02-08 20:55:50

littlemissbitch

well done too you

#4 13-02-08 21:22:48

alt
Verified Member

many many congrats ,good luck n safe driving to you.

#5 14-02-08 23:21:49

Shazzer

Well done, that's really good news.

#6 20-02-08 13:28:49

zaffy

thanks for all the good wishes everybody has sent,just spent my first week of driving the zafira,its a great drive really nice to handle,took a trip down to southport which is only a hours drive from where we live with a good mixture of roads,and we had a nice picknick on ainsdale beach,
just need to sort the hubby out...grrr he is driving me crazy...grrr he can not yet drive he is having lessons 12 hours so far,yet he has plenty of comments to make on my driving...well when it comes to my bay parking anyway.I think im going to have to book some more lessons on bay parking only had 1 -15 min lesson on it whilst i was learning to drive,was told it was due to theire being no bay parking on test at wigan test centre,but my car is a lot bigger then the vauxhall corsa a learned in,so i am only parking miles away from other cars in car parks,which is a little hard when there is hospital appoitments etc and the car parks are not has big as supermarket car parks..its really getting me down now... :oops: :oops: :cry: sad

#7 20-02-08 19:32:43

alt
Verified Member

hi zaffy, its a good idea to have some bay park lessons, but about your hubby ? tell him he can make a comment when he,s passed his test. :evil: big_smile

Board footer