You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-02-08 23:43:47

DEE

Bullied on the roads

Hi All

Today I was driving on a NSL road through Cannock Chase
It is a road I now very well
It is also an accident blackspot
Its a road I drive most days

Today I was on this road and a car started riding my bumper beeping and flashing his lights.........I refused to speed up so he overtook at great speed.......He then shot ahead and then slowed down....When I got closer he slammed on his brakes causing me to slow down....then shot off again....He repeated this a couple of times till he almost missed a very sharp bend because he was paying more attention to me than he was to the road in front of him..................

I suppose the moral of this story is DONT let anyone else on the road bully you into doing anything that you dont want to do

I hope the idiot in the other car has learnt his lesson by nearly crashing into a huge tree on the corner but I very much doubt it unfortunatly

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

12-02-08 23:43:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Bullied on the roads

#2 13-02-08 06:38:15

ExAdiNigel

Hey!  Stop trying to confuse me (and, possibly, others!).  You've already posted this on 'Driving & Road Safety'.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 13-02-08 06:45:42

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hey!  Stop trying to confuse me (and, possibly, others!).  You've already posted this on 'Driving & Road Safety'.

Nigel

And because of that, this thread is now locked. :oops:

Board footer