You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 27-01-08 21:49:29

littlemissbitch

Re: lesson time ???

Don't worry,
If you feel its going wrong just start again, remember to do it slowly so you have time to correct anything that goes wrong. How long have you to the test?
All the best and stay cool
Si

he's not asked me to book my test yet , probebly cause he know's im going to be a hard one to get these manouver's right lol , he said he has never had a pupil fail on manouver's , i said well there's alway's a first time lol

27-01-08 21:49:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 27-01-08 21:50:55

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

when I say very slow, I should just break that down further such as slower than walking pace snail pace even just remember take as long as you like, there is no time limit on the test no race, no prizes for coming 1st.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#28 27-01-08 21:54:36

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

you know what,
I advise to book your test because waiting times are around 9 weeks, at least you have a date to head for. So when the day approaches and you don't feel ready in time then just postpone it, it won't cost anything so long as you leave at least 3 days before your test. What do you think, it works well with my lot and all of them don't postpone the test and go for it and most of them pass first go.
How many hours of lessons have you had to date? avg should be 40.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#29 28-01-08 17:34:00

jonsmithuk
Verified Member

On Manouvres, if you are moving at all its fast enough, and every time the car stops you should look around before just barely making it move again. Hubby was right about front wheel hitting kerb due to oversteer. If you have tried to straighten up after the corner, and its not quite right, you are making a small correction so DON'T steer lots. How are you deciding when to bring the wheel back to straight ? An easy way is to watch the kerb in the back window till it reaches the middle and then do 3 normal turns back quickly. Then stop, look in your nearside wingmirror to see the distance from and angle with the kerb, check over right shoulder for any idiots crossing the road behind you and then make correction. Remember that any turn of the wheel to correct needs recorrecting or you will come straight and then go wrong again. Book the test !! Can't take the suspense anymore.

#30 30-01-08 23:00:27

littlemissbitch

Hi guy's

Well had a two hour lesson today with my ADI  and today he say's i did really well , feeling alot better driving  his car aswell so that's a good thing  but i still have to work on those manouves he said but he think's next week i should be getting ready for booking my test smile he say's the driving is more or less  test standard now , but he feel's i need to believe in myself and be more confident that i can pass the test rather than me thinking oh no i know im going to fail lol

sibek's it was my 4th lesson today with an  ADI altogether i have had so far five and a half hour's proper tuition ,  but i have been driving for 4 year's on L plates in my own car with my husband sat in with me , and 8 year's previous to that failed a driving test so i knew how to drive

i drove my husband to a hospital appointment today aswell about an hour after my lesson and i had to reverse park inbetween two car's and i did it , really shocked i am lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#31 06-02-08 19:26:04

littlemissbitch

On Manouvres, if you are moving at all its fast enough, and every time the car stops you should look around before just barely making it move again. Hubby was right about front wheel hitting kerb due to oversteer. If you have tried to straighten up after the corner, and its not quite right, you are making a small correction so DON'T steer lots. How are you deciding when to bring the wheel back to straight ? An easy way is to watch the kerb in the back window till it reaches the middle and then do 3 normal turns back quickly. Then stop, look in your nearside wingmirror to see the distance from and angle with the kerb, check over right shoulder for any idiots crossing the road behind you and then make correction. Remember that any turn of the wheel to correct needs recorrecting or you will come straight and then go wrong again. Book the test !! Can't take the suspense anymore.

i have booked the test lol just done it now on the order's of my adi this morning on my lesson , it's booked for the 5th of march , i said to my adi that i didn't feel ready and he said if you dont feel ready then you dont have to book it , but i then said  i will never feel that im ready in myself no matter what  so im just going off what he say's , and he think's im test standard , manouvres went quite well today , and by the time my test is here i will of had another 8 hour's tuition , were more concentrating on manouves in my lesson's now rather than driving , so it's just a case now of hoping i can drive good enough on the day ,  it's twelve year's ago since i was here so quite nerve racking really ,my  hubby has said to me no matter what you put in straight away if you fail none of this waiting twelve year's again

regard's

amanda

Board footer