You are not logged in.

#1 26-01-08 15:03:49

Tracey89

very Shaken up!!

Hello all, I was in a car crash this morning with my twin sister, me and my sister were traveling along in her car when a car with an old couple in pulled out of a minor road (you could clearly see me and my sister coming along) and we ploughed straight into the side of them.
Luckly no one was injured and we all walked away fine, my sisters car is a write off though but it doesnt matter as we are all ok and are all still here.

I have a driving lesson on wedensday at college with which i plan to do, but im very shook up and i know i wasnt driving but im gonna feel nervous, should I let my instructor know how I feel??? I dont want this acctident to affect me and my driving!

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

26-01-08 15:03:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: very Shaken up!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-01-08 15:07:47

adi
Verified Member
Website

Call your instructor and tell them. better to do that than turn up and do something unexpected due to nerves etc. Your instructor will be glad you let them know, and most likely start your lesson somewhere away from the hustle and bustle until you settle back down.

#3 26-01-08 15:35:14

Tracey89

Thanks will give him a call and let him know the situation!

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

#4 26-01-08 18:33:51

ExAdiNigel

Absolutely, talk to your instructor and also discuss techniques you can use to avoid this sort of accident.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#5 27-01-08 17:27:12

helee
Verified Member

and of course jumping back on the horse is usually the best remedy

#6 31-01-08 14:58:39

iwanadrive

Gosh Tracey, hope your ok.  That must have been scary, hopefully things went ok in your next lesson and its maybe made you more aware of the faults of others.  Don't mean that nastily, but some peoples driving scares the hell out of me.  In my lessons i've nearly been hit by loads of people not looking properly. The worst was when a bus came careering towards me and i had to slam on my brakes and let him go, even though it was my priority at a roundabout, just because he didn't bother looking.

#7 01-02-08 22:27:24

Tracey89

hi all I had me lesson on wedensday and it went quite well, I drove on a dual carrige way for the first time  tongue and Ive also learnt quite abit like slowing down/using the brake where more approprate so it was a good lesson.

Im not keen on my sisters bf's driving I mean hes not crazy or anything he just likes to drive that bit quicker whihc in a car is abit un nevering but in his fourtrack it feels normal!!

Got a lesson next week, I will keep going!!

#8 02-02-08 13:42:56

iwanadrive

Glad to hear it went well and your back on track.

Board footer