You are not logged in.

#1 29-01-08 00:18:29

emmajay

Had my 2nd test....

Last wednesday. I know, a bit of a delay!

BUT i PASSED!!!! With 3 minors!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still cant believe it! Had another nice examiner, another nice route and it went sooo quick!

Didnt think i was gonna pass as i was soooooooooo nervous before hand. I was over analizing everything and i think my adi was worried as well! lol But once i was out on the test i was ok.

Had 2 minors for stalling twice (my legs were shaking lol)

And another one for appropriate speed.

There you go, i done it! Keep going everyone, the feeling is AMAZING when you pass...

29-01-08 00:18:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Had my 2nd test....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-01-08 00:51:39

gday
Verified Member
Website

Re: Had my 2nd test....

Congratulations Emmajay, great result

Board footer