You are not logged in.

#1 15-01-08 21:50:02

madam x

Passed 1st time at the grand old age of 48!

Hi all! I havent posted here before although I've been lurking for a while. Anyway I managed to pass with 6 minors. It took me almost a year and I am just over the moon. I was so excited I had to give my adi a huge hug and kiss :oops:. He didn't seem to mind though!! I know I'll still have questions so I'll be hanging around here for a while yet I think! Ann

15-01-08 21:50:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed 1st time at the grand old age of 48!

#2 15-01-08 21:56:55

Lynne
Verified Member

Well done You.   big_smile 48 isn't old!! 

#3 15-01-08 22:04:57

madam x

Thanks Lynne! I know it isn't THAT old. wink Just felt like it waiting with the 18 yr olds in the tc! tongue

#4 15-01-08 22:08:00

Lynne
Verified Member

Ah noooo!  I've taken a 59 year old lady in before now.

#5 15-01-08 22:14:57

madam x

Yes my adi used to tell me about a 62 year old lady he took for her test. I always thought he was just trying to cheer me up! But it did turn out to be true. Hope for everyone then no matter what age you are! tongue

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 16-01-08 06:59:56

LinWebb
Verified Member

Really well done Ann. Good for you!!!!

What made you decide to learn to drive now????

Lins

#7 16-01-08 07:05:54

AndyBerry

well done, and 6 minors is a great result! Your never too old to learn!

Andy

#8 16-01-08 09:36:51

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations!

#9 16-01-08 10:13:37

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Don't you mean" "Grand YOUNG Age of 48"??!!  big_smile

Signed: 58-year-old geezer from Down Under!

(P.S. Congratulations! As a mature driver we know you'll be doing your best to be safe).

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#10 16-01-08 12:00:53

littlemissbitch

That's brilliant new's , i know quite a few ppl that have passed and they have been older , sometimes these kid's of 18 are too cocky and they fail

#11 29-01-08 20:56:04

lambo

Hello Madam X well done! best feeling in the world isn't it, I passed my a year ago when I was 47, I always say my only regret wasn't keeping up my lessons and passing my test when I was younger, but as everyone said at least I done it and I've never looked back, I absolutely love driving, my husband says the kids treat me like a taxi but even after a year I really don't mind, my thoughts are, I couldn't take them places when they were younger because you had to drive to them, so I can make up for it now.

Happy driving.

Lambo

Board footer