You are not logged in.

#1 11-12-07 21:26:56

maders
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 buddy in Streatham, Crystal Palace, Norwood area

hello, big_smile

Im currently working with BSM on my pink licence to gain some experience. Im looking for a buddy or anther instructor who i can train / work with. I have only been working for about 2 weeks and its harder than i thought it was going to be  yikes , i would really appricate some help, i want to be teaching the correct lesson so that i can pass my part 3 test. Actually anyone who can help would be great.

many thanks

Lee

'be driven to success'

11-12-07 21:26:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 buddy in Streatham, Crystal Palace, Norwood area

#2 12-01-08 16:00:09

constantinou
Verified Member

Hi Lee,

Just saw your post. Did you find a training buddy? 

Jo

#3 13-01-08 20:00:37

maders
Verified Member
Website

no i havent, doesnt seem to anyone who wants a buddy sad
are you looking for one??

'be driven to success'

#4 13-01-08 21:56:45

constantinou
Verified Member

Hi Lee,

I've over in West Wickham and I'm looking in to becoming an ORDIT registered trainer and need a PDI to work with.

How's it going so far?  And life with BSM? 

Jo

#5 13-01-08 21:58:58

Dimmy

Hi Lee, you are very welcome to jump in the back of some of my lessons if you are ever over this way again.

Good luck with the teaching m8.
smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 14-01-08 22:37:36

LinWebb
Verified Member

Sounds like a pretty good offer from Jo..... not too far away!!!

Best of luck with your training..... both of you

#7 15-01-08 02:20:04

maders
Verified Member
Website

well i have only been teaching for about a month and i think its going well, but i doubt myself sometimes that im doing the right thing. but i would like to sit in the back on some lesson have some one to teach etc
let me know, my email is lee.madine@googlemail.com

'be driven to success'

Board footer