You are not logged in.

#1 10-01-08 15:42:05

emmajay

Had my first test today and.....

Failed :cry:

I am still very upset now...

Had 2 minors all the way through the test and coming back came onto a roundabout, he asked me to go straight on but i had to go into the right hand lane...got into that fine but i had my right signal on!!!  :? What the hell was i thinking??? Anyways, got onto roundabout, guy pulls out assuming i'm going round and be both had to brake. Got a dangerous fault for that. :cry:

Completely my fault, am chuffed i only got 2 minors though, if it hadnt been for that moment of stupidity then i would've passed!

I sobbed my heart when he told i failed, my adi thought i nailed so did my hubby and everyone else.

Got 2nd test booked for 5th feb but looking for cancellations.

10-01-08 15:42:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Had my first test today and.....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-01-08 00:00:24

gday
Verified Member
Website

I know it is dissappointing but you have to take the positives, you know it was just one laps but what a fantastic drive. All the best drivers don't pass 1st time  big_smile, you will have learnt something today and will learn even more by the time you pass your next test and be an even better driver for it!

Good Luck

#3 11-01-08 16:17:04

Lily

Very sorry to hear that - but we've all been there - there is nothing to do but keep trying and practicing and you will get there!

#4 11-01-08 19:32:45

bay

I had my 3rd test on Tuesday and failed but the test was the best one of the 3.
I failed in the last couple of minutes and got 2 serious's for one stupid mistake.

I have got my own car now so am having practice in that and maybe use it for my next test.

Whatever you do don't give up.

5th Test Passed 22/04/08

Board footer