You are not logged in.

#1 08-01-08 01:27:56

ameen27

passed today but am Still worried!!!

Hi I Just passed my practical test today second time with just 9 minor but am still worried that my full  licence might get revoked as my provisional  licence has 6 point on it  :?  I had my provisional  licence for over 7 years and had 6 points over six months ago 

08-01-08 01:27:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passed today but am Still worried!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-01-08 01:40:31

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hi ameen27 welcome to the forum, you are up late, as there probably aren't many of us about at this time thought I would reply.

First of all you gave me a laugh by talking about provoking your licence, for god sake the last thing you want to do is make your licence angry!  big_smile (Only joking). I know that you are talking about having your licence revoked.

Your Instructor should have gone over this with you but maybe I can clarify. You will still be issued with your full licence (provided you haven't acquired certain medical conditions since you took out your provisional licence) but with 6 penalty points on it. Having passed  your test all new drivers are effectively on probation for 2 years during which time they are not allowed to obtain more than 6 penalty points. If they do their licence will be revoked, so exactly the same would happen to you but obviously you already have the 6 points so one further endorsement on your licence within the next 2 years will result in your licence being revoked and you having to take your test again.

Congratulations on passing your test, great result and keep up the safe and good standards you have learnt!

Regards

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 08-01-08 01:55:29

ameen27

Hi ameen27 welcome to the forum, you are up late, as there probably aren't many of us about at this time though I would reply.

First of all you gave me a laugh by talking about provoking your licence, for god sake the last thing you want to do is make your licence angry!  big_smile (Only joking). I know that you are talking about having your licence revoked.

Your Instructor should have gone over this with you but maybe I can clarify. You will still be issued with your full licence (provided you haven't acquired certain medical conditions since you took out your provisional licence) but with 6 penalty points on it. Having passed  your test all new drivers are effectively on probation for 2 years during which time they are not allowed to obtain more than 6 penalty points. If they do their licence will be revoked, so exactly the same would happen to you but obviously you already have the 6 points so one further endorsement on your licence within the next 2 years will result in your licence being revoked and you having to take your test again.

Congratulations on passing your test, great result and keep up the safe and good standards you have learnt!

Regards

lol!!!!!!!   thats great  thanks for the info   big_smile

Board footer