You are not logged in.

#1 04-01-08 19:08:15

WDT

Your 'avin a larffff!

Just got my first check test letter. Oh joy, I am so happy. 8:30am on a February morning on the opposite side of the city, at a test centre I never use in an area I don't work or cover.

Do me a lemon!!!!!!

04-01-08 19:08:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Your 'avin a larffff!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-01-08 19:13:25

la.monikita
Verified Member

Just got my first check test letter. Oh joy, I am so happy. 8:30am on a February morning on the opposite side of the city, at a test centre I never use in an area I don't work or cover.

Do me a lemon!!!!!!

can't make it then? on holiday, have a hospital app, can't be arssed?  roll
just because they say so does not mean you have to have have it wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#3 04-01-08 20:05:22

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

agree with la.Mon.............. i was given a date a few months ago -  only 4 month after passing pt3 - at a TC I don't use either, called the SE explained I would rather have it at my local TC, he agreed and informed me they would get back to me, a few weeks passed I called to see if everthing was OK, told it was fine and they would be in touch ASAP, STILL not heard a thing

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#4 04-01-08 20:09:30

WDT

Oh no, I won't be going to this one. Just annoyed the letter arrived today so I don't see it till they are shut. I know this SE, very nice person did my Part 2. I will call them Monday when I get time and rebook it at one of my two local TC's. Don't mind doing it, I want grading! Ideally a 6 because I am loreal (wortth it!)LOL

Board footer