You are not logged in.

#1 07-04-04 09:36:14

crazymaddriver

pdi licence

Hi
ive just got my pink licence the school i chose to go with so far has not given me any bookings except for a no show and one in a months time,
When i went for the 'interview' i was told that he was turning away pupils because he was working on his own thats why he wanted help and me being a female was an added bonus. i dont want to be greedy i would be happy with 5 pupils a week.

Is this the norm when you start out on a pdi licence because if it is i'm not a happy bunny and i'm wasting valuable time on my pdi licence.

i would like to hear anyones views on this

should i seek another school to go with?
thanks

Sal

07-04-04 09:36:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: pdi licence

#2 07-04-04 10:54:26

Badger

Speak to him first and ask for your five pupils.

Having a licence and no pupils is a waste of both your time and your money.

If he has been flanneling you about being busy he will now have to advertise and get some business in to support you.

If hes not prepared to do that then look for another sponsoring ADI.

I wish you were in my area because Im desperate and I cant find anyone.

Badger

#3 07-04-04 15:25:40

Liesa

Hi Sal

Was it this week you started?

If it was it could be because of the Easter break!

Things do have a tendency to slow down on the run upto any holiday, give it a week or two and things should pick up, in fact the month after easter things usually go completly mad!

Speak to your sponsor and sort out between you, what you both expect to get out of this, if you're still not happy it might be worth shopping around.

Like Badger though I'm fighting them off at the moment.

#4 16-04-04 21:23:34

crazymaddriver

hi all

just to let you know i have now changed schools
i'm now with someone who really wants me and wants to help me, he lets me sit in on a few of his lessons and teach 1 or 2 of his pupils while he watches on and he is also going to sit in on my pupils, and he's going to role play for me too, its great to get this support and he's not even charging me for it.  he's and instructor and a half  big_smile

i'll keep yoou posted on my progress

Sal

#5 16-04-04 22:27:59

Badger

There you are you see!  - easy peasy when you know how.

I wonder what the other guy was playing at - taking you on then doing nothing - plonker !

Good luck Sal

Badger

Board footer