You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-11-07 11:01:00

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Payments by mobile phone

Does anyone use their mobile phone to take payment by credit cards?

If so, can you advise me or the pros and cons and how much it's cositng?

Thanks

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

15-11-07 11:01:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Payments by mobile phone

#2 28-12-07 18:49:51

abrocky
Verified Member
Website

If the pupil had a paypal account, then if you had a phone that accessed it, in theory they could log on and pay over your connection... think paypal charge 3.4% + 20p per transaction...

I have yet to get a phone like this, but will prob give it a try...

#3 29-12-07 00:30:13

AndyBerry

I do this, am on T-Mobile and pay the £7.50 a month for Web'N'Walk on my personal mobile anyway. I simply browse to my website, where they can pay online using same form as I do with my computer. They then use Google Checkout to pay me the money.

Andy

Board footer