You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-12-07 18:54:08

hector
Verified Member
Website

ADI trainers survey

Hi all

I am conducting a research Survey to identify reasons behind the overall poor pass rate for the ADI qualification exams.

It is intended the results are published in one of the trade magazines. I am looking for a number of trainers to participate in the survey, a mix of ordit and non ordit registerd if possible.

Obviously due to data protection no names or identities will ever be disclosed. I could do surveys on line, face to face, by post whatever suits.

If anyone is willing to participate and spare a few minutes it would be a great help.

Please e-mail 'Trainer Research Survey' to dawsonnigel@hotmail.com if you could help

Thanks in anticipation Hector (AKA Nigel)

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

07-12-07 18:54:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI trainers survey

#2 07-12-07 19:32:08

Luchell
Verified Member

I've emailed you, don't know if you got it?  smile

#3 08-12-07 18:20:12

hector
Verified Member
Website

Hi Hayley i havnt done the trainers one yet its coming soon!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#4 09-12-07 00:58:19

Luchell
Verified Member

Oops i thought you had put the same post up on two boards, i didn't read the title   roll I was after the adi/pdi one which i believe you have sent me  smile

I will get round to doing it tomorrow  smile

#5 16-12-07 19:03:15

hector
Verified Member
Website

I need more trainers if possible -Any ADI trainers out there??

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#6 16-12-07 20:52:42

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#7 20-12-07 09:28:50

hector
Verified Member
Website

Any ADI trainers willing to participate?

If you have e mailed its on its way today!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#8 26-12-07 14:33:59

hector
Verified Member
Website

Hi all

I am conducting a research Survey to identify reasons behind the overall poor pass rate for the ADI qualification exams.

It is intended the results are published in one of the trade magazines. I am looking for a number of trainers to participate in the survey, a mix of ordit and non ordit registerd if possible.

Obviously due to data protection no names or identities will ever be disclosed. I could do surveys on line, face to face, by post whatever suits.

If anyone is willing to participate and spare a few minutes it would be a great help.

Please e-mail 'Trainer Research Survey' to dawsonnigel@hotmail.com if you could help

Thanks in anticipation Hector (AKA Nigel)

I still need more trainers, particulary non independant - if anyone who's a trainer hasnt received an e-mail from myself and would be willing to participate please  e- mail dawsonnigel@hotmail.com indicating 'trainer research survey'

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

Board footer