You are not logged in.

#1 09-12-07 19:48:49

Lianne

Booking your driving test

Hello All

I got the good news yesterday to book my driving test.  Just gone onto the DSA site to book but.online but it is down at the moment, is over the phone ok to do, do they give u available dates to choose from?  and what is the correct number as i have found 2 different ones.  Im hoping the site to book will be up and running agaion soon.. xxx

09-12-07 19:48:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Booking your driving test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-12-07 20:13:23

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi Lianne,
Yes the DSA online booking service is still unavailable....  roll
The new booking line number is 03002001122 followed by **222 to book your practical test.
You will need your driving lic number and theory test pass number (from you certificate).
You tell them which test centre you wish to take you test at and they will give you the first available date & time, if you want a later date u just tell them.
They might ask you for you ADI's ref number, if he/she has given u that tell the operator, if not just say u dont have it.

Good Luck  big_smile

#3 09-12-07 20:16:44

Lianne

excellant thank u, bit of a pain the site is down, never mind.. i will be bookin it for mind to end of jan will hopefully get it on a sat as well, my test centre does saturdays which is luckly.  i have my ADI's number

#4 09-12-07 20:46:03

Lianne

another quickie any idea on hopw long yr on the phone for roughly as will try and call b4 i start work as i start at 8.15..lol horrid early start

#5 09-12-07 21:23:04

Luchell
Verified Member

Ermmm that can be the fun bit, i am waiting for the online booking to get fixed because i get frustrated with the fact i eventually get through then the line cuts off or i am sat waiting for far too long  neutral Good luck hope it doesn't take as long for you  smile

#6 10-12-07 06:11:18

Lianne

the site  is still down so anoyying.. i will try when i get to work over the phone see what happens..lol

thank uuuu xx

#7 11-12-07 08:33:00

msdarcy721

good luck- hope you're able to get it booked soon!! xxx

#8 11-12-07 13:50:00

Target
Verified Member
Website

I can see the next problem. Ive now got two tests to book for my cleints and im not sitting on the phone waiting, not too mention I like to see all the dates and areas in front of me.

The system will probably crash with everyone trying it at the same time.

ITs stil not working thou.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#9 11-12-07 14:02:30

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Cant believe the site has been 'down' for so long  neutral

#10 11-12-07 14:23:23

ChelmsfordADI
Verified Member

Online booking of tests is now back working (well, for the moment anyway).

Carl

Driving Instructor currently working in IT Business Support
BUT looking to return to instructing over the next few months big_smile

DSA Approved Driving Instructor since 1998
RoSPA Gold Advanced Driver

#11 11-12-07 18:46:17

Lianne

hay well i called yesterday at 8 b4 i started work and didnt get through, so called again in my lunch and got through, am all booked up for jan 21, ahhhh, so scary..lol but glad, i was not on the phone long which was good. xx

Board footer