You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-12-07 19:37:23

MsZetec2.0

Fuel protests

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, … 83,00.html

Might be an idea to fill up your tanks tomorrow folks.

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

10-12-07 19:37:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fuel protests

#2 10-12-07 20:25:30

DampDog
Verified Member

I remember the last protest, most of the problem was down to every man and his dog filling their tanks needlessly, result was that the pumps were running dry because of the panic, if people had just filled up as normal things would have just ticked over as normal. Tough call, do you fill up just in case, as your job depends on it or take a chance and risk everyone else beating you to the pumps.. Sod's law my warning light went "bing bong" on the way home this evening so no doubts I'll be in the que tomorrow morning, as I'd hadn't heard about this until now.... sad

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#3 10-12-07 21:10:15

MsZetec2.0

Yep just so happens I need to fill up tomorrow too and am thinking about putting an extra gallon in just to be on the safe side, and also now I seem to have cracked the MPG problem on the "new" Mondeo  big_smile

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

Board footer