You are not logged in.

#1 28-11-07 21:03:02

woods

Do You Need Insurance To Teach Someone To Drive?

Hello, please help!!

My girlfriend is currently learning to drive, and I want to take her out to practice in her car. However, I am only insured to drive my own car, but do I need to have insurance on hers to take her out in it??

28-11-07 21:03:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Do You Need Insurance To Teach Someone To Drive?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-11-07 21:27:32

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

Re: Do You Need Insurance To Teach Someone To Drive?

Provided "she" is insured to drive her car as a provisional driver no additional insurance is required, however the "accompanying" driver must be over 21 and have held a full UK licence for at least 3 years.

Board footer