You are not logged in.

#1 10-11-07 15:33:53

infectedcat

help needed

hi, i bought a car a few days ago off ebay now the seller told me to sign a few things and then the seller will send it off to the dvla. the seller gave me the other part of the paper which had my name on it etc. i think it was the v5 forms he sent off not sure tho (im new to all this).

what do i need to do? do i need to notify dvla too?

car is insured and has the mot and tax.

10-11-07 15:33:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: help needed

#2 10-11-07 15:44:00

spikeyperch

infectedcat is your real name Chris Tarrant?, you do ask a lot of questions big_smile. Ev

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 10-11-07 15:44:54

VandADI
Administrator

Check out www.direct.gov.uk for information on purchasing a used vehicle

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Bu … DG_4022310

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 10-11-07 20:18:07

infectedcat

infectedcat is your real name Chris Tarrant?, you do ask a lot of questions big_smile. Ev

sorry if i ask questions you can not answer evan smile
maybe if i was chris tarant i could give you 3 life lines to answer such hard questions.

Check out www.direct.gov.uk for information on purchasing a used vehicle

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Bu … DG_4022310

thanx van i now know what to do. sit back and wait for the v5 form to arrive.

#5 10-11-07 20:50:13

spikeyperch

big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 10-11-07 21:47:56

infectedcat

you want to get a sense of humour and a personality

what i said was in the sense of humour category. you probably failed to see that.. hope your not like that with your pupils evan? failing to see.

#7 10-11-07 21:51:02

infectedcat

evan why on earth have you edited your last post ?

#8 10-11-07 21:51:40

spikeyperch

Well I hope so too infectedcat and I will take your comments on board. If nothing else I am always very receptive to comments and advice from experts. Ev wink

#9 10-11-07 21:58:04

infectedcat

evan one word dodgy

its ok dont worrie about it wink

#10 10-11-07 21:59:29

spikeyperch

Cheers infected cat, glad to see you have a soh. Ev big_smile

#11 10-11-07 22:04:28

infectedcat