You are not logged in.

#1 01-11-07 08:38:01

Patagonia
Verified Member

Check Test yesterday

It seemed to come round so slowly!

I had my first CT yesterday after 2 and a half years on the register - even the examiner was surprised.

And I got a 5 big_smile big_smile big_smile

I am so pleased and I'd like to say a big thank you To Ev for his support.

I took one of my livelier pupils.  He was diagnosed with mild Asperger's when he was younger but is a confident, talkative (very) mature lad now.  He has a very low boredom threshold and as I explained to the ex repeating the same route in a normal way often leads to deliberate errors.  Therefore I like to keep the route fluid.  We did speed and gear into hazards, particularly left turns and it worked really well.  The ex said that he was quite entertained and had never been on a CT quite like it tongue

I told him that, in fact, mu pupil was relatively quiet for the session...

Pat

01-11-07 08:38:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test yesterday

#2 01-11-07 08:48:20

spikeyperch

Hey great result Pat, see it wasn't as bad as folks think, and if you plan correctly its a good experience. You can aim for a 6 next time. Well done indeed. Ev wink

#3 01-11-07 09:02:30

Patagonia
Verified Member

Thanks, Ev.  4 years on I certainly will!

Pat

#4 01-11-07 09:19:22

bigfala
Verified Member

Well done!

What stopped you getting a 6?

Bigfala

#5 01-11-07 09:45:43

Patagonia
Verified Member

Just a couple of things with which I was in agreement!  Next time though...

Now to set up on my own!!

Pat

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 01-11-07 10:15:15

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Well Done Pat. Treat yourself to some PATAGUCCI.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#7 01-11-07 14:17:43

john55
Verified Member

good result. well done Pat.  smile

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#8 01-11-07 23:30:03

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

congrats pat

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

Board footer