You are not logged in.

#1 13-09-07 22:30:05

darylparsons
Verified Member

Training buddy in Plymouth

I have been training to become an ADI since February and would like to meet anyone who is in the same sort of situation as me. As yet I have not taken the part 1 but would like some help on my part 3 as I think this is where my problems are going to happen,you know with briefings, fault analysis etc.

13-09-07 22:30:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training buddy in Plymouth

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-10-07 20:01:36

Angie321
Verified Member
Website

Hi Daryl,

It was great to meet up with you today.  I hope sitting in helped.  It would be good for you to meet up with another
PDI in the area, as a lot can be gained with doing training together.

Will look forward to meeting again next week

Angie wink

www.beltup2drive.co.uk for lessons in and around Plymouth.

#3 24-10-07 20:06:45

Angie321
Verified Member
Website

Perhaps you should contact Wolves, who has been looking for a buddy for a while.  Newton Abbot is only 30 mins away and you could take turns meeting each other.  I think I would if I was you.  Will still see you next week. 

Angie

www.beltup2drive.co.uk for lessons in and around Plymouth.

Board footer