You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-10-07 22:46:41

ASW
Verified Member
Website

Work Wanted / Given?

I am quite recently Fleet Qualified and would like to get heavily involved in Fleet Training.

A two fold request:

1. If anyone has more work than they can cope with I would willingly help out (paid of course) in the West Midlands.

2. If and when I approach companies who could benefit from fleet training it may be helpful if I had a few contacts in case there was a need for a couple of trainers on one day and not just a 'one man band'. Could you post/pm me if you are fleet registered and would be possibly be interested - just testing the water as yet, might come to nothing.

Alan.

ADI & Fleet Registered Trainer
Fleet Diploma
Find Driving Instructors and Schools @ ChoosyLearner
or InstructorIntro

18-10-07 22:46:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Work Wanted / Given?

Board footer