You are not logged in.

#1 12-10-07 17:57:18

premier997bus1fan

Passed My test 1st time.

Hiya

Just thought i'd say hi to everyone. I've passed my test first time and I feel so great about it. I've got one tip for the people who are feeling a bit nervous about the test. All you can do is relax and be yourself. Before my test I put my favourite music on and had a great sing before i went out in the car and then I was fine and felt really confident and calm. Do something that will relax you, thats all I can say.

Just want to mention to my driving instructor if you read this thankyou soo much for helping me and teaching me how to drive. Your the best.!!!

Krystle

12-10-07 17:57:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed My test 1st time.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-10-07 19:51:56

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Very well done  big_smile

Stay safe and enjoy ur driving!

#3 12-10-07 21:42:13

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done o/ enjoy it now and stay safe  smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#4 13-10-07 12:37:35

Karenadi
Verified Member

Well done Krystle.  Pass Plus half way now: time to move forward.  Good luck with the car search.  Waiting for a piccie of it.

Wisest are they that know they know nothing

#5 16-10-07 11:29:26

AndyBerry

Well done Krystle! Only just noticed this, but told you you'd do it!

Board footer