You are not logged in.

#1 11-10-07 07:39:37

Elliot

DERBY

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone fancies getting together for a bit of training in the Derby area?  I have been on a trainee licence for a month with BSM and have about 7 pupils and it's all going well but would still like to practice with a fellow PDI/ADI so if your free for a couple of hours a week let me know.

My email address is: elgn79@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Elliot

11-10-07 07:39:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DERBY

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-10-07 23:25:07

Leadplayer
Verified Member
Website

Re: DERBY

Hi Elliot
I'm just over the border in Kimberley ( J26 M! ) and if times match up more than willing to help you prepare for part 3 ( i'm BSM Franchised working out of Nottingham Office )

Dave Grade 5 DSA and I A M registered Instructor

Board footer