You are not logged in.

#1 10-10-07 10:34:48

zinger549

Failed my test

Had my test today and I failed. I got 3 serious faults Mirrors,Steering and Observation. There were silly things that shouldn't of happened but there we go.

10-10-07 10:34:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed my test

#2 10-10-07 14:24:42

jackie99100

so sorry you failed, :cry: Lots of people fail their first test, You will know what to look out for next time. Good Luck
i hope you have booked your next one.
  :cry:

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 10-10-07 15:19:53

learnerdriver

Sorry to hear that sad I failed 3 tests all were on silly things due to nerves I always ended up with 1 or 2 serious marks much to my dismay. I kept going despite feeling like giving up and passed on my fourth attempt with 2 minors. What i'm trying to say is stay positive and keep trying. How long have you been learning for? There is a major difference with someone who has only been learning a few months and fails.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url

Board footer