You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-10-07 17:35:42

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

another question

re my "im worried post  "

did every one do part 1 first before they started doing part 2 training

thanks emma xx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

08-10-07 17:35:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: another question

#2 08-10-07 17:56:39

Top Marks
Verified Member

No, all my training overlapped.

Studied for part 1, while training for part 2, once part 1 was passed, started training for part 3 in the run up to the part 2 test.

Part 1 & 2 i think should be overlapped, part 1 studying helped part 2 training hugely, 1 is knowledge,2 is putting it into practice, and then part 3 putting 1 & 2 together and passing on the knowledge & skill to a pupil.

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/markadi_2006/av.jpg[/img]

WWW.Top-Marks-SoM.CoM

#3 08-10-07 17:59:31

AndyBerry

I did part 1 seperately, but started to introduce part 3 in with part 2

Andy

#4 08-10-07 18:00:38

DampDog
Verified Member

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most do at least part 1 & 2 simultaneously. Doing the practical part 2 training helps make sense of and remember the theory stuff. I'd even go as far as saying it's really unusual to not be allowed to start your part2  stuff at the same time. It doesn't make a great deal of sense.

DD

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#5 08-10-07 19:36:59

george
Verified Member
Website

I sent you a PM Em.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 08-10-07 19:49:30

spikeyperch

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most do at least part 1 & 2 simultaneously. Doing the practical part 2 training helps make sense of and remember the theory stuff. I'd even go as far as saying it's really unusual to not be allowed to start your part2  stuff at the same time. It doesn't make a great deal of sense.

DD

Yes it does seem ridiculous Dave, however one of the big training company's who I suspect Emma is training with does each part of the instructor syllabus as a separate entity, linking them together at the end.

I do agree with you though it makes far more sense to link each part together. Ev

#7 08-10-07 20:50:06

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

thats what i thought oww well i will stick to it

it might take me longer lol

i might be qualified by this time next year you never know

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

#8 09-10-07 20:53:37

hector
Verified Member
Website

Emma think why you are only being trained one at a time??

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

Board footer