You are not logged in.

#26 08-10-07 05:57:03

maders
Verified Member
Website

Re: BSM PART TIME FRANCHISE

further to my last response, is there anything in the contract that i need to look out for?
for example - end of contract fee, and clause that i need to be aware of?

im new to this whole thing, and the TIC didnt really give me that much info about what i should and shouldnt be looking for.

'be driven to success'

08-10-07 05:57:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 08-10-07 09:15:52

pj
Verified Member

Check the notice you have to give when you want to leave, also any clauses that say you can't take your pupils with you or you can't work within a 3 miles radius of their office :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:  Hate schools that try those clauses :x

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#28 08-10-07 09:41:18

maders
Verified Member
Website

i will keep them mind, i went on hoiday for a week last week and i had 7 school call me while i was away saying that are looking to recruit, i thought great and asked them to send me there contract details so i could have a look through and make a decision. got home and nothing so i called the ones i thought look good and might be well known. there are so many school, i dont really know how is best, i dont want to make a wrong decision and end up being with some company that im not enjoying.

who did you start with pj??

'be driven to success'

#29 08-10-07 11:49:34

pj
Verified Member

I started with Drivers UK which was owned by a guy called Mike Lally who is a really nice guy and didn't have any of those clauses I mentioned before and infact he couldn't of been more supportive when I left to go indy. Don't think they cover your area though as they are based in New Malden and I think Mike had to retire through illness, someone bought it from him so couldn't vouch for them now.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Board footer