You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-05 17:36:33

jonks

Part 1 questions

Does anyone know if you can buy a cd rom with all of the part 1 questions. I have heard that you can but I'm not sure where to get it.

Also, most importantly, does anyone know in what format the part 1 questions form the cd rom are displayed on the screen and if they are copyable by highlighting and copying, without the use of textbridge or any other software?

25-01-05 17:36:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 questions

#2 25-01-05 18:29:15

ShaunL
Verified Member

try the focus software pass your thoery test, has both theory test and ADI theory test on i think!!!

Shaun

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-01-05 09:20:20

Alibran

Burleigh wrote:

Focus software 2003/2004 has the entire ADI question bank on it.

Does this mean you can do practice tests with it?  I think I'm pretty much there with what I need to know for part 1, but it would be nice to do some tests and make 100% sure.

#4 26-01-05 13:28:27

VandADI
Administrator

Yes Alibran,
The software has the Learner questions AND the ADI questions so you will have to select the ADI mock test section.  This does have the entire bank of ADI MCQ on it.

#5 27-01-05 07:32:08

Rob
Verified Member
Website

Although the part 1 questions are on the cd the dsa wouldn't tell the software companies the categories so they can only give you a radom test from all questions not random questions split into 4 categories.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 02-02-05 11:22:54

donegalbiddy

Burleigh wrote:

Jonks

Focus software 2003/2004 has the entire ADI question bank on it.

I borrowed this disc from my neice when she passed her learner driver test, she said it was great for the theory, so I borrowed it and found it fabulous..  It even records at which level you require more etc... wether it be on road signs, maintenance etc.  I would say this is a must and certainly helped me on part I.

#7 09-02-05 02:40:30

luchell

i had all the background knowledge i could absorb. but iwasnt sure what theyd me on with regards to car maintenence. to be safe for 2.00 from the dsa i purchased the adi theory question bank. all 900 odd questions and the answers. any i was unsure of i could finally learn. the last 20 i didnt know i read and read and read til i rememberer them lol. needless to say i got 100 percent tues 1. it worked for me.

#8 09-02-05 09:43:58

Rauxaman

I found it amazing that the DSA actually sent me the entire question bank and answers when I registered.
What's the point of reading all the books?
No excuse for not getting 100% really

Board footer