You are not logged in.

#1 01-10-07 08:06:47

Trumper
Verified Member

capital gains

Selling house at mo. Owned home for about 6 years. Been living with wife for the last 18 months in her house, so been renting mine out.

Will I have to pay capital gains on house?
My thinking is that I won't, because I am within the 2 years window

Anyone got any ideas?

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

01-10-07 08:06:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: capital gains

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-10-07 13:44:34

kaf
Verified Member
Website

#3 01-10-07 20:40:15

peckerup
Verified Member

slightly new laws out today mate but, just sell it and say no more  wink.
i understand you may want to re alter your original post to affirm your old addresss was your main residence wink

#4 01-10-07 21:26:37

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Don't forget, they got Al Capone on Tax Evasion.

#5 01-10-07 21:36:28

peckerup
Verified Member

yes but the aforementioned didnt get an accountant to sortout "tax avoidance". pm me.

Board footer