You are not logged in.

#1 01-10-07 10:41:04

pm
Verified Member

training buddy in tamworth area staffs

hi im looking for a training buddy in tamworth area staffs. practice and experience need to get the green

looking for buddy in tamworth..delayed success.. strike 1

01-10-07 10:41:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: training buddy in tamworth area staffs

#2 08-10-07 19:39:40

george
Verified Member
Website

Are you taking your part two in Canock?

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 08-10-07 22:35:33

Louisa
Verified Member

Hi PM

Im in Leicestershire and recently qualified myself,  if your willing to drive over i'd be willing to help you.  I enjoy playing the part of a pupil smile plus i'd have never got through it without the help of fellow PDIs so i understand the importance of support!! I tried practising with my partner and family but to be honest its no good as they don't know most of the faults they put in - the part 3 is a game and unless you know the rules you won't win!!  I gave 101% to becoming an ADI, even drove 150 miles down to London to meet a member on here that offered me help (i did get lost on the way home and it took 4 hours) but i was told "fail to prepare for the part 3 exam means prepare to fail." 

Lou  big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

Board footer