You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-06-06 09:01:52

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

Part 1 Passed

Hi all, i have used this site for only a short time now but have found lots of info to help me. Anyway i thought that i would leave a post to tell that i passed my Part 1 yesterday at southgate with what i believe to be a respectable score.  Theory 99  HP 62. I must say that  i was apprehensive but i knew i could do it in mock tests, so its only the surroundings that are going to be different. and walked out of there with a big grin on my face.

Taking a Positive approach to learning to Drive
www.positivetuition.co.uk
+447828724510

08-06-06 09:01:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 Passed

#2 08-06-06 09:08:45

HooHaa
Verified Member

Well done tobyphotos, now time for the fun parts. Have you done any part 2 training yet? Good luck with it all.

Mark

Part 1: Passed - 23/03/06 - 100/61
Part 2: Passed - 30/05/06 - 4m
Part 3: Booked - 27/09/06

#3 08-06-06 09:29:17

msdarcy721

hiya tobyphotos

well done with the pass wink :afro:

good luck with the rest of your training xxx smile

#4 08-06-06 09:41:12

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

Hi HooHaa and msdarcy721

Yes i have done some Part 2 training already and had a session the day before and i was total 'rubbish' must have been worried about the part 1 the next day. I done things like going straight over the top of a mini roundabout, yes i know real dumb but still got told off.

Thank you both for your good wishes

+447828724510

#5 08-06-06 13:13:16

luchell

lol Well done on passing part one. You will have good and bad lessons for parts 2 and 3, as you say when you are worrying about something its hard to perform at your best. Are you practising lots in your own car to?

#6 08-06-06 13:29:16

Jellybean
Verified Member

Congratulations big_smile big_smile big_smile

Now you have to learn to drive again.  They will take it apart and put it all back together again.  Its good fun, until you realise how many dangerous drivers are out there.  LOL

Jellybean big_smile

#7 08-06-06 18:43:43

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

Hi and thank you luchell & Jellybean,
Yes worry can do funny things to people and every time i go out in the car i am thinking of nothing else other than check your mirrors,miss out third gear, whats that clown doing in front, keep more space, check your speed, will the lights change before i get to them etc etc .At one point i was thinking my driving is getting worse rather than better but think i am sorting things out a little bit now.

+447828724510

#8 29-09-07 18:37:30

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU

EM XX

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

Board footer