You are not logged in.

#1 07-02-05 22:19:17

kayjohn

pleases excuse my ignorance

i have just posted a request and not introduced myself to the board and thanked its contributors for their help so far i started training in january 2005 and i am currently waiting to take my part three in march how ever a local school has asked if i would go on a pink for them and to gain experience for me so i posted looking for dual control suppliers in the north east uk without any introduction sorry i hope i am forgiven

07-02-05 22:19:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: pleases excuse my ignorance

#2 07-02-05 22:23:32

jimbo

well i personally forgive you - but then i'm easy...........

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 07-02-05 22:32:46

bigred
Verified Member
Website

It makes me feel like God handing out all this forgiveness - So yes kayjohn, you have full absolution from this error!

Go pink by all means but don't let the company over fill your diary or get caught up in the mad rush that starts in the Spring.

As for dual controls in the North? I haven't a clue.

Regards,

#4 07-02-05 22:37:45

kayjohn

its in no small way due to the advice from this site that from deciding in dec 2004 to give it a go to be through the first two parts so efficiently

#5 08-02-05 08:41:03

TDC
Verified Member

so you passsed parts one and two within a month and are now sitting part three 2 months later (march)?????  or is the year wrong?

Im so good its unbelievable

#6 08-02-05 08:50:07

kayjohn

no the yearis right passed the theory on the 6th of jan 2005 got a quick part two on the 14th of jan 2005 and now waiting for my part 3 which has a waiting list so is march 11 2005

#7 08-02-05 09:07:04

TDC
Verified Member

where you live the outer hebrides  wink
are you able to train whenever so no restrictions? or did you do lot of trainign before starting tests

Im so good its unbelievable

#8 08-02-05 09:24:05

kayjohn

no i live in hartlepool and took both my part one and two at sunderland as hartlepool test centre does not do adi tests for part one got the official dsa cd rom and the book with all the questions in and studied over the new year period and passed my theory i then asked a local instructor to assess my driving for part two took five hours tuition with him practised on my own when ever i was driving anywhere then took my part two and passed is this unusaul as the other adis at the sunderland test centre just said i was doing ok so assumed this was the norm

so farit has cost me without test fees which sneeked up £70 for part two about £150 including books cd roms etc i am amazed at the costs quoted on here that some people have paid

#9 08-02-05 09:44:16

vulcan

Go into Google search for he man dual controls that might help.
You are so lucky getting so far this quickly...good luck with P3.

On a pink remember it is for training purposes not for earning so I would stick to a max of around 20 pups. Its a terrific feeling taking someone from nothing to passing thier test!!!

Board footer