You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-09-07 18:22:45

LauraPaura

A pass for me!

I passed today on my first test.  I had a Turn in the road, and a reverse park, which were pretty perfect.  I picked up 7 minors but 3 I'd confidently say I wouldn't do again.  For example, one was when I was moving off and turning left at traffic lights.  For some reason, I obviously moved off in 1st but then dipped the clutch as I was going round the corner (maybe I was meaning to change into second instinctively) but I ended up bringing it back up again without changing, so that slowed the car down.  I just said "well *that* was a first!" and tried to forget about it smile

I'm so happy to have passed, and now I get to go shopping for the car I've wanted for 3 years! 

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CA … =594131810

I can't wait!  big_smile

11-09-07 18:22:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: A pass for me!

#2 11-09-07 18:47:05

spikeyperch

Well done Laura, I bet you are going to enjoy shopping after waiting to buy that car for so long. Be lucky and safe with your driving, above all enjoy the experience.

#3 11-09-07 18:48:01

AndyBerry

Well done Laura! Knew you'd do it!!

#4 11-09-07 18:54:21

pj
Verified Member

Congrats Laura. big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#5 11-09-07 19:45:36

Sarasfly

Congratulations!  big_smile

#6 13-09-07 22:33:00

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

wd laura enjoy and stay safe  o/

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#7 14-09-07 16:52:31

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

ahh well done laura xx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

#8 14-09-07 22:01:13

dog
Verified Member

Well done smile

#9 15-09-07 15:38:36

dwalin

well done pet

#10 27-09-07 07:16:22

chrisbakeradi
Verified Member
Website

WELL DONE big_smile

#11 27-09-07 13:17:38

LauraPaura

Thanks everyone!  I'm going to collect my new car on Tuesday - can't wait!!

Board footer