You are not logged in.

#1 15-08-07 20:44:27

starlight_

Failed

Failed agaaain! yesterday *sigh*. Her words were "you have some good quality's Kate, but I have to tell you you've failed.  roll

Use of mirrors - changing direction, apparently I checked over my left shoulder at times when only a quick left mirror check was needed. Both ADI & I are a tad miffed at this but hey if "exaggerated checks" were what she saw, her words not mine.

Progress - undue hesitation. I know where & when too even tho I couldn't quite place the situation she said it happened thinking about it afterwards, I'm kicking myself especially since I failed my first test for judgement - meeting situations.

Other than that I had a wkd drive, completely different frame of mind... Left Reverse & TIR, perfect!! Examiner was a bit straight laced, but she small talked with me which is more the poor guy last time who had guy sit in the back of my test.

Oh well, I've re booked just on the hunt for a cancellation now I can't wait 8 weeks PMSL!!!!!

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

15-08-07 20:44:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-08-07 22:34:30

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Bad Luck  sad
Keep at it and good luck for next test....hopefully b4 8wks time  yikes

#3 15-08-07 23:24:45

den676
Verified Member

Awwww Kate  :cry:

Tough luck sweetie

Better luck next time

Stick at it babe

#4 15-08-07 23:43:27

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

bad luck kate S???? happens (oops) hopefully a spot will open up for you, check daily. good qualities? did she elaborate? still a compliment so you cant be tooo far away. catch you soon and good luck for the nextun - onwards and upwards o/

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#5 16-08-07 09:01:09

pj
Verified Member

Sorry to hear that Kate, chin up and keep checking the website for a cancellation, I find friday afternoon is a good time to check wink

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#6 16-08-07 09:13:51

emma155

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass sad

Good luck for your next test.

Emma

Started learning to drive: December 2005
Theory Passed 1/2/2007 - 35/35 & 59/75
Practical: 15/08/2007 - 5 Minors

#7 17-08-07 13:00:45

lizzy69

sorry you didn't make it this time .......

Keep checking every day for cancellations,several times a day if you can,i got a last minute cancellation and found it gave me  little if ant time too worry about the test........

Its just a matter of time you will do it dint worry

#8 27-08-07 21:41:53

kjs
Verified Member
Website

can understand the hesitation, but i think i would be a bit miffed at failing because of doing shoulder checks instead of mirrors. Bikers call them checks life savers.

kjs

#9 10-09-07 12:50:33

Lily

Sorry to hear that!  sad

Board footer