You are not logged in.

#1 04-02-05 15:22:47

sweetpeared

Not very confident specially for part 3

Hello:  sad  sad

I already passed my 1st exam :?  but still not very confident because English is my second language  :cry: I don’t know if I can do the rest of the course  :?:  :?  but I really want to become a driving instructor any suggestion welcome. Thanks smile

04-02-05 15:22:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Not very confident specially for part 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-02-05 15:54:22

donegalbiddy

sweetpeared wrote:

Hello:  sad  sad

I already passed my 1st exam :?  but still not very confident because English is my second language  :cry: I don’t know if I can do the rest of the course  :?:  :?  but I really want to become a driving instructor any suggestion welcome. Thanks smile

Hi Sweetpeared wink

Your over the theory part now it is practical, so keep at it.  Just keep looking forward and you will get there. big_smile

#3 04-02-05 16:42:13

ExAdiNigel

So what is your first language?  Does the part 3 HAVE to be done in English or Welsh?

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#4 05-02-05 11:10:43

TDC
Verified Member

think of the potential benefits your havign two languages can hold in this industry,  others of your native tongue can benefit greatly from having you teach them, a good niche market.

Im so good its unbelievable

#5 05-02-05 15:16:12

rachdrive
Website

Hi Sweetpeared,

As Long as others(the examiner/pupils) can understand you, then I would not worry and think of the advantages of another language as suggested.

The rest is now up to you to put in a lot of hard work and if you want it enough you will do it.

All the best

Rach  8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

#6 05-02-05 15:36:48

sweetpeared

Hi smile

Thank u very much I really feel confident now big_smile . One more question please. :?:  :oops:
Is there any one with kids what’s the best way to study with 3 children’s?  roll  Some time I just feel exhausted.  Again thanks for the reply.

#7 05-02-05 15:52:10

rachdrive
Website

Hi

I have 2 children and am on my own, but have managed to set up my own school and work in other areas of the driving industry.

It is hard work, but if you want it you can do it!!

Try to get them looked after for a dedicated amount of time on a saturday or sunday or both if you have someone willing.
Are the kids at school? Use that time also.

All the best
Rach  8)

#8 05-02-05 16:32:02

sweetpeared

Hi Rach smile

I have got daughter she is 13 son is 12 and also one little boy.
I help them in there homework after school and little one just start nursery this year and I also per pear meal for all the family in the evening included my husband.  But I think u r right if I want it I can do it.
I m specially worried about my 3 year old  when I  will pass my 2nd exam  where I will left him because child minder quite expensive?

#9 05-02-05 16:45:08

rachdrive
Website

Hi Sweet,

Your 3 yr old should be able to go to a playgroup for upto 2 and a half hours for free!! (if not free then very cheap)

Have a look around your local area and then at least it will give you a bit of extra time without the expense!!

Hope this helps
Rach  8)

Board footer