You are not logged in.

#1 20-06-07 12:10:46

AAADI
Verified Member

Are you Fleet Trained?

I have more work available than I can cope with for Fleet regfistered Trainers.

I pay excellent rates.

If you are fleet trained Please pm or email me as I can offer you work In Hertfordshire and Surrey, with more coming on line in the near future  smile

20-06-07 12:10:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Are you Fleet Trained?

#2 20-06-07 14:28:54

copone
Verified Member

Should have been in the North East area. Pity.

ADI. Class 1 Police Advanced. HGV Class 1. Member of IAM AND DIA. Rospa Gold. National Diploma for Advanced Instruction. and Examiner. IAM fleet trainer. Safed trainer.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 10-08-07 11:19:56

chrrisjdt
Website

Hi AAADi,

Ive just read your post about fleet trainers.

Both my Partner and I have recently qualified as Fleet driver trainers with the ADI federation.

We are both very keen to work in this field.

We already have experience training fleet drivers in Newcastle and Plymouth and we are both willing to travel.

Best regards,

Chris Jones DSA ADI and Fleet Registered Driver Trainer. RoSPA gold driver

Victoria Brookman BA.DSA ADI and Fleet Registered Driver Trainer.

#4 10-08-07 11:28:19

chrrisjdt
Website

Re my last post.

I forgot to add we live in Bedford.

Chrisjdt

#5 10-08-07 11:38:43

AAADI
Verified Member

Hi Chris

Please feel free to call 07747 531571 - take a look at our web site www.drivingpartners.net

We can discuss our mutual needs.

Best regards

Mervyn

Board footer