You are not logged in.

#1 05-08-07 13:28:28

giggles184
Verified Member

ok im getting impatient now! lol

ARGHHHH! i sent off my diamond test application just over 2 weeks ago now and was contacted by the dia about 3 days after i sent it to tell me the test price had risen and cud they still take the money from my account... ok fine, i said and the very next day i got a letter thanking me for the payment and the name of my examiner who would be in contact shortly.

right that was over a week ago and NOTHING! not a thing its really irritating me now i made it clear on the fone to this nice lady that i didnt want a weekend test as there not convienient so i need to take holiday from work for it and still nothing from this bloomin examiner,  its making me even more nervous and i dont appreciate it but im stuck as to what to do how much longer do i leave it and when i chase it who do i chase??

ARGHHHH!

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

05-08-07 13:28:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ok im getting impatient now! lol

#2 05-08-07 17:38:12

VandADI
Administrator

Your Examiner could be away on holiday  neutral it is the holiday season after all.  It may be a couple of weeks before you hear from your Examiner, have you checked with the DIA to make sure the Examiner has got your telephone numbers, especially your mobile number, the Ex will most probably contact you by 'phone first.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 05-08-07 18:14:04

Leprechaun

ARGHHHH! i sent off my diamond test application just over 2 weeks ago now and was contacted by the dia about 3 days after i sent it to tell me the test price had risen and cud they still take the money from my account...

I got that too but they rang last week when i was on holiday and i only got the message late on friday night so i've got to ring them tomorrow. Unfortunately i was requesting a test during the last week of august and now i've got less than the 4 weeks notice which they say you have to allow. September is too late for me - i'm back at work then sad

#4 06-08-07 17:25:26

giggles184
Verified Member

well i just decided to ring the DIA in the end to make sure everything was ok, im VERY glad i did as the office had somehow managed to give the examiner a wrong mobile number for me, despite managing to ring me perfectly fine off of it last week wen they wanted more money from me!   ol well anyhoo they rang him and gave him my new number and he rung this afternoon! 

my test is now totally official ! woohoo

its on Thursday the 20th of September at 10am  scaryyyy im starting at London Luton J11 of the m1

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

#5 06-08-07 20:42:45

Gizmotime
Administrator

You see hun you got yourself all worked up and all it took was one phone call wink
You'll be fine just settle down and concentrate.

Giz wink

Board footer