You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 03-08-07 22:29:57

bandb666
Verified Member

Re: Register of Large Goods Vehicle Instructors

can I ask how teaching car & LGV compare & what Pre Set Tests are there for LGV ?
I've been teaching Car now for 6 years & just been offered a Job teaching LGV's - I was LGV fitter for 11 years before that & have C+E cat on my licence.
any advice/info greatly appreciated.

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

03-08-07 22:29:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#27 03-08-07 23:22:33

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

I've been teaching Car now for 6 years & just been offered a Job teaching LGV's - I was LGV fitter for 11 years before that & have C+E cat on my licence.

HI band - have you got seperate qualifications for teaching LGV, I to have ADI car and RoSPA fleet, but I'm still not sure that even with LGV 1 licence that i can teach LGV - can you?????

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#28 04-08-07 00:21:14

Disky
Verified Member
Website

I'll ask my m8,, he's and ADI and has been doing LGV for about 6 months now

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#29 04-08-07 00:54:13

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

I'll ask my m8,, he's and ADI and has been doing LGV for about 6 months now

nice one mate >>>>>>>> now get to your bed smile

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#30 04-08-07 06:43:05

bandb666
Verified Member

bandb666 wrote:

HI band - have you got seperate qualifications for teaching LGV, I to have ADI car and RoSPA fleet, but I'm still not sure that even with LGV 1 licence that i can teach LGV - can you?????

you can, the LGV register is only Voluntary at the minute not compulsary like cars so you can charge for lessons as long as you have licence for that type of vehicle(3 yrs or more)
the company is prepared to train me through the qualifying process but they only have 1 other instructor, he starts on monday & is a qualified Instructor (come out of the Army) & I start in 2 weeks so I imgine I'll be doing a lot of self learning & was wondering what I've let myself in for ?

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

Board footer