You are not logged in.

#1 03-08-07 13:08:08

infectedcat

Not bad despite a fail

i had my test today and out of all my body parts my left leg was the only thing shaking. i don’t know how bad my score sheet is but this is what i got....

i got 3 minors on speed and a total of 4 faults.

these where the faults...

went to fast on a 20mph road (school area) didn’t read the speed limit signs

parked cars where on the left side of the road and i was passing to close to them.

almost crossed a one way road to enter another road the middle part where you wait had a no entry sign . (was unfamiliar with that road)

and the last one didn’t indicate right on the round about and a woman on the left was shouting her head off which made it much more obvious to the examiner.

all the above faults are down to me but im surprised i passed the harder ones reveres in the road, and bay parking etc.

so how bad or good is my score despite failing. i got 4 minors and 4 faults is that bad?

03-08-07 13:08:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Not bad despite a fail

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-08-07 13:30:15

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

hi cat,
bad luck on ur test, but theres plenty here that can help u gain a pass next time & keep u safe on the road.
from what i under stand u got 3 minors and 4 either serious or dangerous faults  :?
learn from ur mistakes....

be alert and take note of all road signs, and speed limits.

adapt ur speed and driving postion to the situation u r in..ie lower speed limits are there for a reason, schools, busy estate with lots of pedestrians/children & bear this in mind wen u pass parked vehicles....ideally u want a doors width/1metre/3ft, IF the road is narrow and this isnt possible then a very slow speed & extra caution.

use ur MSM routine in good time at all junctions/roundabouts.

Glad ur manoeuvres went well, brush up on ur week areas & im sure nxt time ull get that pass....Good Luck  big_smile

#3 04-08-07 22:04:52

infectedcat

thanx for the advice.

this is my first test and took it just after 32 lessons of driving.
my next test is on the 25 september. so i plan on reaching 50 lessons by that time. its the only way i can brush up on my mistakes is have more lessons.

how many lessons would you say is adequate for most people?

i know it depends but is there a figure?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 04-08-07 22:10:41

Dimmy

this is my first test and took it just after 32 lessons of driving.
my next test is on the 25 september. so i plan on reaching 50 lessons by that time.

how many lessons would you say is adequate for most people?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Le … DG_4022483

#5 05-08-07 22:36:22

learnerdriver

Good luck with your next test big_smile big_smile

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url

#6 10-09-07 12:53:45

Lily

Sorry to hear that - least you know where you went wrong for the next time!

Board footer