You are not logged in.

#1 31-07-07 11:26:31

june315
Verified Member

I did it ...................

Passed pt 2 this am with 3 faults. Am on such a high I can't come down. Going out to lunch to celebrate with my son. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes. Now for the big one - bring on pt 3. I am really excited about the future.

22/06/07 - part 1 - 93% 64
31/07/07 - part 2 - passed 3m
11/05/09 - part 3 - 4/4

31-07-07 11:26:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I did it ...................

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 31-07-07 12:04:58

Luchell
Verified Member

big_smile CONGRATS June!!  lol

#3 31-07-07 12:05:40

L33d5.dr
Verified Member

Well done june,good luck with part 3

#4 31-07-07 14:24:40

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Faberooooooooooonie news!  big_smile Great result!

Hope u njoyed lunch, all the best for pt3  8-)

#5 31-07-07 14:54:16

malc
Verified Member

WELL DONE GIRL, now the fun starts!!!!
                                                    Malc

#6 31-07-07 15:49:05

june315
Verified Member

I'm ready for it Malc

11/05/09 - part 3 - 4/4

#7 31-07-07 18:59:42

Lucky245
Verified Member

Congratulations, 2 down 1 to go  smile  As I got the same theory result as you I hope I'll be lucky and get the same Pt 2 result.  big_smile

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

#8 31-07-07 20:18:03

june315
Verified Member

Thanks Lucky. Good luck for your pt 2, when is it?  (I might add that I have had lots of practice. I don't know if you have read any of my posts but I am going round for a 2nd time) Just relax and drive as you normally would.

11/05/09 - part 3 - 4/4

#9 31-07-07 20:26:22

Lucky245
Verified Member

Sept 3rd 0900 in Belfast,  and unless things pick up soon I'll be lucky to make it out of the car park, only had 2 lessons so far 10 to go.  Been drivng for 20 odd years HGV1 and all but feel like a beginner all over again.  Anyway never mind my panicking this is your day not mine so enjoy  big_smile

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

#10 31-07-07 22:18:04

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done june  smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#11 01-08-07 05:35:15

stsmith2212
Verified Member

Well done June, bet thats a great relief for you. Well, now you are in same position as me, and I believe that you will be going on a pinkie?

I will be sending off for mine in few weeks, its so scary isn't it? or is it just me who's scared at the thought of teaching somebody from scratch and I am in full control  AARHHH!

Good Luck

Sandra x

Part 3...April 10th.... 2-2      Delayed success
Part 3...June 22nd......4-3     Delayed success
Part 3...Nov 09th ... 3-3        Delayed success

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!

2nd time around...

Part 1... Passed March 07   1st time
Part 2....Failed March 07
Part 2....Passed May 07
Part 3....Failed Jan 18th 08
Part 3....Failed March 08
Part 3....I think its all over.... IT IS NOW!  Failed oct 08

#12 01-08-07 14:32:00

Andi

well done June...

xx

1.gif

Board footer